The following process needs to be completed in order to add missing Tax forms to your tax system.
Therefore, they are available when you are adding returns to a client.
1) Go to Process Engine Console
2) Once you are in Process Engine console, highlight the Default Tax Process
3) Once the Tax Process is highlighted, please click on Process Range on the left hand menu.
4) On the right hand side, please select the Entity Type that you want to add the tax form under, once it is selected, right click on the entity type and select Create New Range
5) Once the New Range Window opens up please select the missing form from the list to add to your list.
6) Once you select the one that you need click OK. That form type will be available as a selection in the Add a Return Wizard.