An issue has been identified in Reckon APS Tax 2018.0.0 whereby a series of validation errors are generated which prevents users from lodging 2017 SBR returns:
CMN.ATO.GEN.XBRL01 The message did not pass XBRL validation. Please contact your software provider.
CMN.ATO.GEN.XBRL03 A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field)
CMN.ATO.GEN.XBRL04 A mandatory field has not been completed
This issue has been logged to be fixed in a future release. In the interim, the following information is required for investigation:
- If after lodging the return the error message below appears, click on OK.
- In the SBR Lodgement Screen expand the return ID by clicking on the '+' sign on the top left.
- Once it’s expanded, further expand the 'Response Error' which will show details of the error with description.
The above screenshot shows the field with the error.
- Once you are aware of the Uri and the field, please refer to the known issues KA-01059 and KA-01330 to locate the Uri in the screenshot.
If you are unable to locate the error, please log a new ticket and provide the following:
- screenshots of the error messages as per the above steps
- a support copy of the return