An issue has been reported in Reckon APS Tax 2018.5.0 where the following error message is triggered in some 2017 and 2018 company tax amendments during prelodge.
CMN.ATO.GEN.XBRL04 /xbrli:xbrl/tns:Tax.Losses.TransferredDeduction.Fraction A mandatory field has not been completed
CMN.ATO.GEN.XBRL04 /xbrli:xbrl/tns:Capital.Lossess.TransferredApplied.Fraction A mandatory field has not been completed
This issue has been fixed in the DLL file attached to this article. Please follow the instructions to install the DLL file.
1. Locate the Sbr.servicemodel.dll file in the folder to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Advance Tax\Framework
NOTE: The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advance Tax\Framework. The location could be different if the Framework folder is on another drive.
2. Rename the file to Sbr.servicemodel.old (This is so it can be used as a backup if needed)
3. Download the new Sbr.servicemodel.dll file attached to this article
4. Copy the file to the folder to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Advance Tax\Framework
5. Reboot the PC
6. Open the return in an editable status, re-save without making any changes, and lodge the return again.