Backing up your database is an important maintenance task that should be done on a regular basis to protect your data and ensure that if any issues occur your data can be restored without losing the work you have already done in the system.
- We recommend that a daily backup be done on the Elite database as a basic backup.
- Log on as Administrator to Elite Practice Management
- Click on Practice Setup Tab > Backup
- The Backup Options screen will appear
3. By default the Standard backup screen is selected
4. The default location for the zipped backup file in on the root of drive c:\
- Note: The Browse option is available to select a different location for the backup file
7. Click the Backup button to start the backup process.