An issue has been reported in Reckon APS Tax 2019.1.0 where the Local file master file lodged in APS successfully but says Not Lodged on ATO portal.
This issue is under investigation. We are working with the ATO on getting this issue resolved. We have come across an issue with the processing of attachments on the ATO end and ATO have provided us with a solution for our clients to meet the lodgement requirement.
If the return has not been marked as lodged with the ATO, please follow the below steps:
- Complete the Local file Part A (which doesn’t include any attachments) and lodge the return. At this stage, this will complete the lodgement requirement.
- Agent to send the following mailbox (CBCReporting@ato.gov.au) with a brief email detailing:
- lodgement date
- lodgement message ID (if easily accessible)
- entity name (do not include and TFN identifiers, just the entity legal name is sufficient)
- brief description of the matter reasons for incomplete lodgement
- The CBC team will respond and acknowledge the lodgement along with accepting the supporting documentation to be submitted in future once the software/SBR issues resolved.Once the attachment issue is resolved, lodge an amendment to complete the remainder of the form.
If the return has been marked as lodged with the ATO but is not processed, an amended return with the attachments will be required once the attachment issue is resolved. In this instance, you will not be required to complete the local file Part A.