Learn how to reset your Expired AUSKey, setup a 2nd AUSKey and recreate your AUSKey in Elite Tax.
1. Click on the ‘ATO Processing’ Tab > PLS Setup
2. Clear out the existing settings
3. Key in the required details on the PLS Setup AusKey Credentials screen
4. Once the keystore path is found, select the Auskey from the drop down arrow list as shown in box 3 in the ‘Select AUSkey’ field.
The location to Keystore File can either be a default path while installing AUSkey or an alternative location if another path is selected manually, by the person who is installing the AUSkey. To access the default Keystore File location click on ‘Browse’ next to the ‘Keystore File’ field as shown in box 2 on the screenshot. A typical default path would be C:\Users\.…\AppData\Roaming \Auskey\keystore .xml.
5. You will also need to key in the current password in the ‘Password’ field, as shown in box 4 of the screenshot, which is the same when logging on to the ATO Portal.
- Go to PLS Setup > New
- Go to Keystore File and enter the Keystore file path or select the browse button
- Go to Select AUSkey and select the key from the dropdown list
- Go to Password and enter the password you use to log onto the ATO Portal
- Go to Tax Agent and select your Tax Agent
- Select Save then Close
- Go to ATO Processing > PLS Setup
- Click on Delete to remove the AUSKey
- Select New > Browse
- Select the Keystore.xml file for your AUSKey from the drop own box
- Enter your AUSKey Password (this is the same as your ATO Portal password)
- Save & Close