Reckon Docs Commentary
We've updated our SMSF documents to improve consistency across all our documentation.
The invoice has been refreshed and simplified.
Documents have been improved to support greater coverage of SMSF structures.
- SMSF Borrowing Arrangement
Summary of updated documents
- Document refresh (colours, images, and layout)
- Updated details of fee components (renamed labels, split discount, included product description and delivery method)
- Removed payment options (card, phone, and cheque)
- Updated to reflect the changes to document names
- Trust Deed (v1.02b -> v1.3.1)
- Version updated to include customer's order number
- Document execution
- Execution clauses updated across all documents where applicable
- Added date placeholders for all execution clauses where applicable
- Minutes and Resolutions
- Greater coverage on a range of SMSF entity structures (Minutes of Meetings, Minutes of Directors' Meetings, Resolution of Sole Director of Trustee Company and Resolution of Sole Trustee)
- Added a statement to define the parties' capacity (e.g. as bare trustees / fund trustees, as directors of trustee company, or as sole director of trustee company)