An issue has been reported in Reckon APS Tax 2019.5.0 where users are unable to clear the below errors in Local file master file for the year 2018 and 2019.
CMN.ATO.LCMSF.000233 Every occurrence of 'Filename(s) of the amended agreement(s)' must be unique within each Material Transactions tuple (the same value can be re-used between multiple Material Transaction tuples).
CMN.ATO.LCMSF.000234 Every occurrence of 'Filename(s) of the APAs / Rulings' must be unique within each Material Transactions tuple (the same value can be re-used between multiple Material Transaction tuples).
This issue will be fixed in Reckon APS Tax 2019.6.0. In the interim, please contact support for a patch file to clear the validation.
Installation of Patch:
- The patch files can applied only on Reckon APS Tax 2019.5.0.
- A back up of the database is recommended.
- Before proceeding to the steps below, please make sure that you close all the APS applications.
- Extract the 2019.5.0 folder from the zip file attached.
- Open and Copy the contents of the folder to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Advance Tax\Tax
- The system may display message that says The destination has files with the same names. Select Replace the files in the destination. You can keep a copy of the old DLL but it is not required.
- Open APS and the return. You might be required to click on Refresh Validation to get rid of the errors.