While running the version Control, I have encountered an error:
The is an issue with a Microsoft Office update that was released on November 12 via the following patch updates for MSI builds:
- Office 2010: Description of the security update for Office 2010: November 12, 2019 (KB4484127)
- Office 2013: Description of the security update for Office 2013: November 12, 2019 (KB4484119)
- Office 2016: Description of the security update for Office 2016: November 12, 2019 (KB4484113)
- Office 2016: November 12, 2019, update for Office 2016 (KB3085368)
The issue has been resolved in newer MS Office Security update that was released on November 25th. If you have the above patch, please refer to the options below to repair MS:
1. Install the new MS Office security update on the 25th November 2019 which has resolved this issue.
To install the latest MS Office security update, open MS WORD or MS EXCEL, select File > Account > Office Updates and choose Update Now.
When you see the message You’re up to date!, it indicates that your MS is ready for running the version control.
2. Complete a MS Office repair by opening Programs and Features > right click on Office and select Online Repair (not Quick Repair).
3. Reinstall MS Office