Reckon Docs Commentary
We've updated our Unit Trust documents to improve consistency across all our documentation.
The invoice has been refreshed and simplified.
Documents have been improved to support greater coverage of Unit Trust structures.
- Unit Trust
Summary of updated documents
- Document refresh (colours, images, and layout)
- Updated details of fee components (renamed labels, split discount, included product description and delivery method)
- Removed payment options (card, phone, and cheque)
- Trust deed (v1.5e -> v1.6.1)
- consistency between unit classes with discretionary trust deed
- Document Execution
- Execution clauses updated across all documents where applicable
- Added date placeholders for all execution clauses where applicable
- Minutes and resolutions
- greater coverage on a range of unit trust structures (Minutes of Directors' Meetings, Minutes of Members' Meetings, Resolutions of Sole Director and Resolutions of Sole Member)
- added a statement to define the parties' capacity (e.g. as directors or persons as shareholders/members)