An issue has been reported in Reckon APS Tax 2019.6.1 where Create activity statement in next year's matter in Bulk Activity Statement Creation is taking the Next Calendar Year matter rather then the next Financial Year matter.
This issue is fixed in Reckon APS Tax 2019.7.0. In the interim, the following workaround is available.
1. Exit out of APS Software.
2. Go to the directory called C:\ADV2000\TaxForms\
3. Copy the file Aps.TaxService.VM.dll from that location and paste it somewhere out of that folder so you have the copy of the original file.
4. Download the new Aps.TaxService.VM.dll file linked here and paste it into the C:\ADV2000\TaxForms\ folder
5. You will be prompted with do you want to replace the file select YES.
6. Once the file is saved and replaced the other one please open the Tax Manager again and Run the Bulk Activity Statements.
7. It should now let you select the Next Financial year matter rather than Calendar year Matter.