The AUSkey will be decommissioned at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 27th March, 2020.
Read how to transition from AUSkey to using Machine Credentials.
Refer to the FAQ for further information.
The following application changes have been made within this version:
- Company-wide lodgement setup using one Machine Credential profile.
- Only display the machine credential that is setup on that machine.
- Machines using virtual network adapters could not use or add credentials. This has been resolved.
- In the Tax Lists console, the Return ID field can now be displayed and filtered on.
- The label for EFTRS (Subscribe) and (Unsubscribe) are now present within Batch Processing during form selection in the Filter content, Selection pane and the Lodgement Task screen.
- The "Tax Year" filter for Income Tax Client report (ITCRPT) now filters the financial Year.
Fringe Benefits Tax
Implemented ATO specifications for 2020.
Please note: Lodgement of 2020 Fringe Benefits Tax returns are accepted by the ATO from Wednesday 1st April.
- Corrected an issue which caused the value of ‘Net amount of obligations’ to not appear correctly on the declaration printout.
- Correctly set the amount displayed at label 9 when Report Type S selected.
- Updated the printing to include the statement period in the header.
- Added the ‘Client to sign all pages’ option to the printing screen.
- Corrected an issue with the printing options which were not being retained the first time printing.
Single Touch Payroll
- Added support for ‘Is Employee of’ & ‘Has As Employee’ relationships setup in Practice Management.
- Corrected an issue which was clearing the Payer Details when you selected the ‘Use Tax Agent Postal Address’ or ‘Use Taxpayer Postal Address’ options.
- Corrected an issue which was causing an Access Violation when you maximised any of the Pay Run worksheet screens.
Stay Informed with Known Issues
Please refer to the knowledge base article KA-03783 for any known issues related to this release. We recommend reviewing this article on a regular basis to ensure you’re aware of any issues and their solutions.
Ready to download the software?
Click the download button below to check the prerequisites for this release and to download the software. Please note you have to be signed in to MyAPS to access the download page.
If you are having any difficulty accessing this page, please contact APS Support for help.