Find out more about new product enhancements for SyncDirect, which are listed below in the What's New section. We are excited about improvements we've made to Writeback and Cashmanager Focus. Find out more about these below.
Your practice needs to have, as a minimum, .Net Framework 4.7.2 for SyncDirect 7.800
Included in this release:
- Annual Subscription date added to the Licence Screen
- MYOB Essentials now has > 400 transaction per period
- CashManager Focus (Browse) adapter added for collection only.
- Simplification of Writeback screens including updates to default mapping (from Collection) and the ability to save adjusted mappings against the Ledger.
- GST Functionality added to Writeback.
- Xero Access buttons renamed
- Collection process improvements
Stay Informed with Known Issues
Please refer to the knowledge base article KA-03541 for any known issues related to this release. We recommend reviewing this article on a regular basis to ensure you’re aware of any issues and their solutions.
For more information like featured articles and previous Release Notes, refer to our SyncDirect Product Page
Ready to download the software?
Click the download button below to check the prerequisites for this release and to download the software. Please note you have to be signed in to MyAPS and have the appropriate rights to access the download page. if you having any difficulty access this page, please let us know how we can help.