Where more complex changes to the invoice or statement layouts are required, these changes will need to be performed by our Technical team and will be charged at standard rates.
Checklist of what information is needed on initial request.
- Example Template the layout is basing the customisation on.
- requiring changes to the example template, a PDF copy of where the changes are to be made.
- Spec document detailing all other information that is needed to complete the request. i.e. do you have special naming conventions, how is the BPay ref to be calculated etc.
Changes to an existing layout
- If your Practice has multiple Entities and has multiple layouts, then we need the Invoice Object value of that layout being changed.
- A PDF of the current layout showing the changes by number and the spec document with the numbered items detailing the changes.
- Spec document detailing all other information that is needed to complete the request. i.e. do you have special naming conventions, how is your BPay ref is calculated etc.
Details within the Customisation request
- If this is not achievable, a faxed or PDF copy with actual measurements on where letterheads/logos, perforations and fields are, as some faxes/PDF’s can print slightly out.
- Where a logo is embedded in the invoice or statement layout, a file of the image is required; preferably in .BMP or .JPEG format. The image provided MUST BE the size required to appear on the document.
- Where you may have specific measurement requirements, please provide a PDF of the layout with measurements on where certain items need to be. (Placement of the various fields to be measured from the Left (or Right) and Top (or Bottom) of the page).
- The default font for the narration in Advance Invoices is MS San Serif - 8 pt. This can be changed in the SUPS settings to what the client would like. Any other headings or fields can also be changed to different fonts and should be specified in the spec document or VMWare service request.
- Where the font is a custom font for the client, we do require the font file to install for testing and to ensure we have covered all fields requiring the particular font.
Please note that we may advise you to upgrade to REPX instead of customising old format Invoices and Statements. Review our Upgrade Invoice & Statements article for more information.
If you'd like our team to help you in anyway, please request assistance below, and our Technical Services team will be in touch.