APS Tax NZ 2020 Q3 is now available!
We've added a number of great new features, improvements and fixes with this release.
The 2020 Q3 release provides integration to latest NZ Tax web functionality allowing for the switch over from legacy end-of-life E-File lodgement to new IRD Gateway Services web-based lodgement.
Switch from legacy end-of-life E-File lodgement to new IRD Gateway Services web-based lodgement (Coming Soon)
- IRD's legacy EFile lodgement will end April 2021
- Web Returns Lodgement via IRD's Gateway Services is available in this release - start using this early to ensure a smooth changeover from EFile
- Integration to latest NZ Tax web functionality Improved client administration including bulk tax client onboarding function
- Web return status sync'ing back to desktop
- Desktop GST return and ledger creation from web activity
- Web-to-desktop notifications (visible in Activity Log page)
- TDS transactions download processing log
- Missing client onboarding request
New Web functionality (Coming Soon)
- AIM activity statement (version-2-spec) preparation and lodgement
- INCome & REBate annual returns lodgement
- Returns dashboard allowing bulk selection for lodgement
- IRD notifications available
- Web documents storage for
- IRD-generated documents,
- Documents uploaded from desktop
- GST return reports
- Agent/client link registration with IRD
Stay Informed with Known Issues
Please refer to the known issues article or any known issues related to this release. We recommend reviewing this article on a regular basis to ensure you’re aware of any issues and their solutions.
For more information like featured articles and previous Release Notes, refer to the APS Tax NZ product page
Ready to download the software?
Click the download button below to check the prerequisites for this release and to download the software. Please note you have to be signed in to MyAPS and have the appropriate rights to access the download page. if you having any difficulty access this page, please let us know how we can help.