Web Lodgment Release notes
The following updates have been applied to the Reckon APS NZ Tax Web Lodgment Application
VERSION 2.5.92 DEPLOYED 15/09/2021
Fixed bug preventing the display of return status notifications.
VERSION 2.5.85 DEPLOYED 13/09/2021
Fixed issue with auth not working correctly.
VERSION 2.5.84 DEPLOYED 13/09/2021
- Added link to MyIR to the left Navigation menu.
- Return Status notifications (Also known as push notifications) are now viewable from the Agent Details page.
- Auto-Calc returns can now be retrieved from the IRD, from the new Return Status notifications list.
- When doing a prepop from IRD action, both the GST Ratio Percentage and minor form type will be filled based on the data provided from IRD.
VERSION 2.4.82 DEPLOYED 19/08/2021
- Fixed issue where a document could only be uploaded for a return when the return had a status of Lodged.
- Allow IR526s with a future calc date to be lodged.
- Fixed reconciliation details issue where the IRD value was 0 and the difference was off by 1.
- Ensured IR10 is properly included with the IR7 and IR4.
- Ensured provisional tax information is included when the minor form type is set to any of the 103 types.
- Ensure other income is included with the IR10 details.
- Allowed pie tax credits to be negative.
- Fixed issue where saleOfProperty was mapped to an incorrect field.
- Added IR833 attachment to IR3,4,6 and 7.
- Fixed issue preventing the status and return for an IR526 from being retrieved.
- Fixed bug preventing the Lodge Return button from being visible.
28/06/2021 VERSION 2.4.78
- Fixed issue preventing retrieval of documents from the IRD.
- Fixed issue where IRD losses showed as 0.
- Corrected when the assessment date is set.
- Fixed issue where returns with a future calculation date could be lodged.
Client IRD Links:
- Fixed issue preventing update of individual client IRD links.
- Fixed hole where adjustment and credit adjustment totals wouldn't be included in calculations.
- Fixed validation error around shareOfResidentialIncome field on IR7 returns.
- Fixed IR10 details for an IR6 and IR3 not being sent to IRD.
- Fixed totalTaxCredits being negative on an IR3 when IRD expects positive.
- Fixed otherCurrentLiabilities field on AIM returns to always be positive.
- Fixed error with missing creditRecipientList for 2020 AIM returns.
- Fixed issue with "Record has been updated by external source." error. This error message is technically correct, but should not have been happening when it was.
- Fixed bug where a clients ratio percentage of 1% was calculated as 100%.
31/05/2021 VERSION 2.4.75
- Updated the Retrieve IRD Status call so both on-time processed and late processed trigger a return to be moved to Assessed. Previously only an IRD status of on-time processed would trigger this.
20/05/2021 VERSION 2.4.73
- Web Lodgements in app messaging is now active, APS will be able to share planned and unplanned outages or interruptions to lodgements as well as training and other information directly in the Web lodgements application via the APS messenger.
Client IRD Links:
- Added partner/manager name filters.
- Updated radio button colour so it's more easily visible.
- Added IRD status to table.
Assessed and Client Returns list:
- Added sorting to most fields.
- This doesn't include client name sorting yet, as this still requires some extra backend work.
- Use the ACC identifier when a user has more than one active GST account.
- Corrected mapping for business income.
11/05/2021 Version 2.4.71
- Display the actual RIT amount (and highlight when there is a discrepancy) in the list when data from IRD is available.
- Hide Reconciliation details and RIT amount for GST returns.
- Corrected GST Summary Report due date
2.4.70 VERSION 10/05/2021
- Added full error description to lodge failed error display.
- Fixed potential issue preventing GST returns from being lodged from the returns page.
06/05/2021 VERSION 2.4.68
- Fixed bug preventing enabling of automation.
- Retrieve button Added to retrieve IRD notification data return from the IRD to individual rows.
- it will either show "Retrieve" button (if the data has not yet been retrieved from IRD) , or "Reconciliation Details" button (if the data is available already)
30/04/2021 VERSION 2.4.67
- Automatic status update setting available, this is required for returns to automatically move from lodged to assessed state when an RTNCMP notification is received.
- Added client name filter.
- Added lodged returns to the page, so they can be moved to assessed in bulk.
- This is more to deal with returns that haven't automatically moved from lodged to assessed when an RTNCMP notification has been received.
29/04/2021 VERSION 2.4.65
- Provided a dropdown on the Details tab allowing users to select the minor form type.
- This is the first part of the solution for KA-4718 . If users aren't sure what minor form type to select, the Prepop data from IRD will have the expected minor form type.
- Hide decimal places for total taxable income in the reconciliation details dialog since IRD doesn't provide decimals in their data.
- Fixed bug preventing scheduling from being correctly enabled.
- Fixed bug preventing filing obligations from being retrieved and displayed.
- This affected both INC and GST filing obligations.
19/04/2021 VERSION 2.4.64
- Fixed bug preventing agent data from being updated after a link/delink request.
- The reconciliation details button is only visible when data from the IRD is present for that return.
- The reconciliation details dialog now allows users to select a set of data to accept.
- IRD notification data now uses pagination.
- IRD notifications in the agent context includes client name and notification type filters.
- Added lodgement failure details to return page when present.
- Added support for pagination.
- Added support for new 2021 income return key points.
06.04.2021 - VERSION 2.3.61
Client IRD Links:
- Fixed bug preventing the "Update all Clients" button from doing anything. ANT-531
06.04.20.21 - VERSION 2.3.59
- Fixed bug preventing IR8/8J returns from properly retrieving the status from the IRD. ANT-515
- Made lodgement failed error messages visible again. ANT-516
25.03.2021 - VERSION 2.3.58
Agent - Client Returns:
- Fixed bug causing errors after retrieving the IRD status for a specific return in the list.
24.03.2021 VERSION 2.3.56
Converted table display on the following pages in the Agent context to use pagination (ANT-403):
- Client IRD-Links
- Client Returns
- Assessed Returns
- Added field to allow users to enter a GST Account Number for customers that have multiple GST accounts with IRD. Only the digits are required, eg: If the GST account number is GST134, only 134 needs to be entered. ANT-422.
- Ensured that both the amendment reason and details are required before submitting an amended return. ANT-415. - KA-04608
08.03.2021 - VERSION 2.2.55
- Updated the Retrieve IRD Status action so it correctly sets the return status to Assessed if the IRD status is Ontime-Processed.
- Corrected IR6 lodgement so IR6B data is correctly sent to the IRD
16.02.2021 - VERSION 2.2.53
- For IR3 returns, added a create summary button to the Documents panel. This will generate a tax summary for that return.
- Allow the return to be lodged when its status is Lodge Failed.
- Moved sections into their own tabs, instead of everything being on a single page.
Agent Returns List:
- Fixed bug prevent Lodge Failed returns from being selected.
- Added button to each row to retrieve the IRD status for that individual return.
14.012.2020 - VERSION 2.0.45
- Some behind the scenes updates and bug fixes.
- Added new Admin panel, that can only be viewed with the new Agent Super User permission.
Agent assessed returns:
- Added new agent level Assessed Returns page, that allows viewing of and updating of returns that have been assessed by the IRD.
01.12.2020 - VERSION 2.0.44
- All individual return pages now include /return in the URL. Attempting to load a specific return will automatically redirect to the correct URL.
- Fixed bug where a GST return would attempt to lodge twice, causing an error with the second attempt.
16.11.2020 -Version 2.0.43
Client returns list
- Fixed bugs around selecting returns, ensuring that only returns which can be lodged are selectable.
- Fixed some issues around showing when a return requires an amendment.
Client GST panel
- GST period months cannot be changed when a return exists for that month.
- When a GST return exists, it is always included in the GST period months.
- Errors from retrieving either a single document or a list of documents from the IRD should always be displayed in the appropriate contexts.
09.10.2020 -Version 2.0.41
Client returns list:
- Drill into any return regardless of status via new 'View return details' button on each row
- Visual cue identifying amended returns requiring specific amendment reason details to be entered
- New Tax Years panel providing each active tax year's from & to date
- GST panel enhanced to display editable period end dates for each active tax year
01.10.2020 -Version 2.0.40
- Fixed issue where a single notification would be duplicated in the display list